RC is a perfect WordPress Theme for your Restaurant, Cafe or Bar. It’s created to help promote your business online. Our simple and modern design gives your restaurant/cafe/bar credibility and professionalism.
|Software/languages:||PHP 5.5, WordPress 4.7.1, LESS 1.7.5, jQuery 1.11.1, Twitter Bootstrap 3.3.5|
|Supported browsers:||IE11, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
Sources and credits
All images is used only for demo purposes and is not included to download package.
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- Twitter Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com/
- Modernizr – http://modernizr.com/
- Slick.js – http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- respond.js – http://github.com/scottjehl/Respond
- FastClick.js – http://github.com/ftlabs/fastclick
- smoothScroll.js – http://gist.github.com/galambalazs/6477177/
- Magnific Popup – http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- wow.js – http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/
- Retina.js – http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/
- Object Fit Images – http://www.npmjs.com/package/object-fit-images
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- jQuery Masked Input – http://github.com/digitalBush/jquery.maskedinput
- Typed.js – https://github.com/mattboldt/typed.js/
- Recliner – https://github.com/sourcey/recliner
- MatchHeight.js – http://github.com/liabru/jquery-match-height
To proper work of theme and all it's components your server need to have:
- PHP 5.3 and newer, WordPress 4.1 and newer.
- PHP zip extension installed.
- PHP's upload_tmp_dir should be readable and writable.
- memory_limit = 128MB
- max_execution_time = 120
- upload_max_filesize = 32M
- post_max_size = 32M
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For information in regard to installing the WordPress platform, please read this article.
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme files and then activate the theme itself. To upload a theme, use one of the following methods:
Via Dashboard: Navigate to Appearance > Themes, select the "Install Themes" tab at the top of the page and then select the "Upload" link, right above the search field. Choose file "rc-theme.zip" and select "Install Now".
Via FTP: Using your FTP client, upload the non-zipped theme folder into the "/wp-content/themes/" folder on your server.
Once the theme is uploaded, you need to activate it. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.
Required plugin installation
In order to take more advantage the theme ask for installing some plugins, we recommend to install all of them.
In this sense, once you will activate the theme you will see a notice in the top part where the plugin assistant ask you for installing the included plugins, to proceed click "Begin installing plugins".
Theme installation wizard
Once all required plugins has installed, you can go to WPHunters > Demo Importer page and follow instructions there. This wizard will automatically import demo data to your site and configure your WordPress installation for correct work with our theme.Watch installation process video
Thank you for purchasing RC template. You can ask any questions related to this template on our support forum. We are always there to help.
In this article provided basic information about theme and it's installation process. For more information refer to next topics:
- My newly created website loads slowly. What to do?
- How to setup onepage navigation?
- Contact form broken, what to do?
- Visual Composer/Slider Revolution requires activation, what to do?
- How to deal with Health-Checker module?
- Contact form doesn't send messages
- How to view my PHP settings?
- "Are you sure you want to do this" error
- How to add favicon to my website?
- Getting started with Visual Composer
- How to add retina images support on my site?
- Retina images support
- Theme translation
- Tuning PHP settings
- Making rows fullwidth
- How to enable automatic theme updates?
- Information about child themes
- How to install WordPress
- How to upgrade WordPress theme to new version?