Some of our customers getting next error:
slider_export.txt does not exist!
There may be some error in your server configuration or folder permissions. Check the slider archive manually and make sure that this file is exists. If yes, try one of following hacks:
- Set 755 permissions to wp-content/uploads folder(and it's children) and 644 for files in this folder. Also make sure that this folder have right owner(www-data or apache or something like that)
- 1. Unzip the Slider.zip file
2. Choose to import just the slider-export.txt file in slider importer.
3. Upload the static-captions.css and dynamic-captions.css files into this path on your server:
4. Upload the images folder to:
- Add this line to wp-config.php file: define('FS_METHOD', 'direct');
- Make sure that folder from upload_tmp_dir(PHP configuration) is available for write to www-data. If not – make it writable or reset this variable to another directory.
If issue remains try to use another hosting. May be your one does not have full support of slider revolution plugin.