Before you post a ticket, please read our support policy(below) or watch this video. Also, try to search for your question on this site(big form above). Most likely you'll find answer here. Save your and our time. 🙂
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing confirmed bugs in the theme code
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party plugins and non-theme related code
Changing the appearance or functionality of the theme to do something it was not intended to door seen on the demo site is not part of the regular support policy. If you want to customize a theme to do something it was not intended to do (or doesn’t have an option for), then you need to hire a developer to help you out. We recommend you to buy these services at WP Kraken.
Custom modifications support
We do not provide support for custom modifications made by customers or other developers to the original theme code. You still can edit theme as you like, but we'll provide fixes/advices only for original parts of the theme.