All our slider revolution-compatible themes comes with pre-defined slider templates. You need to import them, if you want to get a site like in demo.
Note! Images from demo is not included into a theme package because of copyright issues. So, you need to buy it separately or ask it's author's permission for use on your site.
Slider import workflow
- Make sure you installed Slider Revolution plugin(it's bundled with compatible themes). If not, go to Appearance > Install Plugins and install it.
- Go to plugin page and click "Import slider"
- In import window select slider .zip archive from Sliders folder(theme package).
- Don't forget to select "append" option for "Custom animations" and "Static styles"
- Click import button and wait.